Who doesn’t love a sunny day on the water? But when the sun is out all day every day, a bit of shade can be a welcome relief. For that, we’ve built the Wajer 55 HT: the hard-top version of the esteemed Wajer 55. She’s just as fast, comfortable and alluring as the open 55, but with the added benefit of a sliding roof that covers the cockpit and part of the interior. Sun lovers fear not. The sun pads out front and the lounge area in the back are still sunny as ever.
The Wajer 55 HT is very quiet and impressively powerful, with three 480 hp IPS650 Volvo Penta engines operated via joystick drive. Her high-tech V-design hull, excellent balance and effective spray rails make for a smooth and dry ride. And like the original 55, there are many innovations on board which you will quickly come to love and appreciate:
- Fenders pop out from the side and inflate automatically at the push of a button.
- The swing over anchor arm in the bow can be operated from the steering console, aided by camera
- A giant 1.8-metre hydraulic extendable swimming platform doubles as a gangway and adjusts to the height of the quay.
- Garmin glass bridge with four captain’s chairs.
- The wraparound windshield is almost four metres wide and made of tinted glass.
Putting owners first
In developing the Wajer 55 HT we have done everything possible to place owners and their guests centre stage and optimise the entire on board experience. Our goal was to create a powerful motorboat which marries a sporty exterior with an exceptional degree of comfort and state-of-the-art innovations.
For more information, specifications, images, please download the following press release: