Stylish new flagship with wide range of innovations
Blending almost 25 years of experience with the latest insights into performance and comfort, the Wajer 55 is our largest powerboat to date. Everything possible has been done to place owners and their guests centre stage and optimise your entire on board experience via smart superyacht-style innovations.
Ideal for all
Designed to cater to current Wajer owners as well as new clients, this new flagship of the Wajer fleet is ideal for many uses. From couples looking for a superior weekender and families with kids requiring more space to superyacht owners interested in a chaseboat and people seeking a great vessel to share with friends, the Wajer 55 is the answer.
Thanks to our partnership with Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design and Vripack Naval Architects, the Wajer 55 marries a sporty exterior with the highest standards of comfort and manoeuvrability. Special materials and next-generation vacuum technologies make for a lightweight construction.
The Wajer 55 is also very quiet and impressively powerful, with three 435 hp IPS600 Volvo Penta engines operated via joystick drive. Her high-tech V-design hull, excellent balance and effective spray rails make for a smooth and dry ride. And then there are the many innovations on board which you will quickly come to love and appreciate:
- Fenders pop out from the side and inflate automatically at the push of a button. This adjustable solution can be operated remotely and the main steering station screen.
- The hydraulic anchor in the bow can be operated from the steering console, aided by a camera. Say goodbye to braving the elements when dropping/raising the anchor.
- The fully automated bimini/sprayhood retracts into the aft seating and the cockpit table lowers into the floor via a hydraulic mechanism, freeing up space.
- A giant 1.8-metre swimming platform doubles as a gangway and adjusts to the height of the quay.
- A 2.85-metre Williams Turbo Jet tender housed in the aft section is super easy to launch and dock via a hydraulic system.
- State-of-the-art cockpit with Raymarine glass bridge, four touchscreens and four captain’s chairs.
- The wraparound windshield is almost four metres wide and made of tinted glass.
Putting owners first
In developing the Wajer 55 we have done everything possible to place owners and their guests centre stage and optimise the entire on board experience. Our goal was to create a powerful motorboat which marries a sporty exterior with an exceptional degree of comfort and state-of-the-art innovations.