Wajer 55 S: Explore our S-Factor
Never change a winning concept, they say. However, since following the beaten path has never been our forte, this year we’re launching the thrilling Wajer 55 S: Lighter, faster and more versatile than its renowned 55 sibling.
Centre Console Concept
The new 55 S boasts Wajer’s trademark quality of finishing, comfort and performance. The centre console concept offers more space to walk, talk and chill on deck. The same goes for below decks where there’s room for four to six people to sleep and a fully equipped bathroom. The large amount of space to stow your sports gear is another very user-friendly aspect of the 55 S.
Other 55 S features of note include:
- Three powerful 435 HP IPS600 Volvo Penta engines with joystick and Dynamic Positioning.
- Volvo Penta Glass Cockpit System with two touchscreens by Garmin.
- Williams 2.80 MiniJet in storage.
- Storage facilities for Williams 280 MiniJet, Seabobs (2), paddleboards (2), diving equipment (4), electric surfboards (2) and many more toys.
- Hardtop with partially removable panels and extension possibilities to protect lounge area from sun.
- Four forward facing Stidd captain’s chairs.
- High-end custom-made audio system.
- Swing-over arm anchor.
- Grill, fridge and ice cube maker on deck.
- Optional available stabiliser system, carbon finishing, smoke deck fittings, and hydraulic swim platform extension.
Come out and explore
Grab your sports gear, set off and explore our S-Factor!
First deliveries are planned for spring 2019.
Like its flagship sibling, the Wajer 55 S was designed in partnership with Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design.