A Wajer is made to be enjoyed and we make things even easier by offering a wide range of services. All our work is tailored to your specific needs, starting from the moment your Wajer is delivered.
Wajer Winter Care
This is the best possible care for your boat over winter. We start with a thorough check. Our experts resolve any issue before your boat goes into our dedicated storage. Quality maintenance by specialists using in-house parts also ensures you the best possible resale value in later years. Moreover, we can update your boat’s systems and carry out recalls, all using original Wajer - or item manufacturer’s - parts.
Wajer Summer Care
We provide three different service packages during the summer at different service locations (hubs) such as, for example, the Balearic Islands and the Côte d’Azur. An experienced Wajer team makes sure you and your Wajer have nothing to worry about.
Summer Care Standard
- visually inspecting the machine room, including oil and coolant levels, and checking all systems on board (costs of topping up fluids not included);
- technical back-up for the duration of the service & maintenance agreement;
- facilitating transport to and from the berth at the start and end of the boating season;
- storm check of the boat and the berth before, during and after bad weather forecasts;
- providing instant assistance (on the water) during the boating season, whether or not a defect has been found on the vessel; assistance comprises towing of the vessel, carrying out emergency & other repairs, and/or other activities for which Wajer Services is commissioned by the client, at the expense of the client.
Summer Care Complete
In addition to the components included in the Summer Care Standard service package, the Summer Care Complete package comprises:
- preparing the boat before each trip, including, at the request and expense of the client, stocking of various beverages;
- freshwater cleaning of the exterior & interior of the vessel and covering up of the Wajer after each trip, guaranteed if she is back at her berth before 19:00 on the same day;
- refueling, at the request and expense of the client (as long as a credit card in the name of the client is registered);
- refilling of the water tank and, if present, emptying of the blackwater tank;
- the possibility to use the Wajer Valet Service, which delivers your Wajer at the beginning of the day and picks her up again at the end of the day (surcharge);
- the possibility to use a captain trained by Wajer Services. (surcharge)
Summer Care Complete Plus
In addition to the components included in the Summer Care Standard and Summer Care Complete service packages, the Summer Care Complete Plus package comprises:
- daily availability of an experienced captain familiar with the vessel, keeping in mind as much as possible the
- client’s expressed preference regarding which captain.
Wajer Flying Doctors
Wajer has a worldwide maintenance mobility service. All clients who deploy their Wajer as a superyacht tender or owners of Wajers not located near one of our service locations can request the services of Wajer Flying Doctors. These experts provide full service and technical assistance directly in your cruising area. The price is available upon request.
* For the exact terms and prices of the Wajer Care programme, please call or contact Wajer through email@example.com.
Wajer can take care of on-site yacht management for you in places ranging from Ibiza, Mallorca and the Côte d’Azur to as far as Miami. This includes technical support and cleaning services as well as captain & crew services. We provide preventive checks by a team of engineers trained to detect any issues before you do, which frees up your time for relaxed and carefree enjoyment of your yacht. Our teams also carry out cleaning, covering, resupplying the refrigerator and filling the tank, as necessary. Sailing with a captain is another option and you the choice to use your boat in even more contexts involving friends or family.
Wajer has its own dedicated moorings in several locations. We provide our owners with berths in some of the most beautiful sailing areas in the world via our network.